The Council of Allande, situated in the southwest of Asturias, is the most inland in the “Comarca Vaqueira” district, and therefore the most mountainous, outstanding his landscapes and villages of extraordinary beauty and archaic filled with tranquillity.
“Sierra del Palo” divides it into two areas with a different history, culture and language. Thus we have two distinct areas, known as the Palo “P’acó” and “Palo P’aló”.
However, the Valledor is a border area that gives unique and differentiated features that invite you to discover.
If you come to know us you will discover the nature, culture, landscapes and the way of life of the people living in the XXI century in the most isolated place in Spain.
Access from Oviedo
• Take Highway A-63 towards A Coruña, and take the exit marked Cangas del Narcea.
• Continue to Cangas del Narcea AS-15 until Puente del Infierno, turn right towards Pola de Allande, AS-14.
• Pass the town of Pola de Allande, Puerto del Palo and reach the village of Berducedo, where we head down the road to Villarpedre ALL-6.
• Continue until you see the indicator Tremao on your left.
Access from Madrid
• Take highway A-6 towards A Coruña, to Exit 371 (Bembridge-Toreno).
• Continue to Toreno and once past continue to Villablino , CL-631.
• Passing Villablino continue towards Caboalles de Abajo, CL-626, and pass the town to enter Asturias through the Port of Cerredo.
• Continue AS-15 to the town of Regla de Perandones where we turn left, AS-29, reaching the “Pozo de las Mujeres Muertas” and the top, follow the sign to the right direction Fonteta-San Salvador.
• Follow the road until ALL-6 Tremao indicator.
Access from Lugo
• Exit from Lugo to Fonsagrada, LU-530, after passing Fonsagrada continue on the same road, once you have passed the town of Fonfria there are two alternatives:
– 1st. Continue along the Puerto del Acebo (AS-28) to Grandas, then continue on the AS-14 to Pola de Allande, and in Berducedo take the exit to Villarpedre, ALL-6.
-2nd. Turn right to San Antolín de Ibias(AS-210). Before arriving to San Antolin turn left in“Pozo de las Muejeres Muertas” (AS-29), and once here turn left towards Berducedo, and continue on the same road to find deviation indicating Tremao.